我愛我神我的永分
My God, my portion, and my love







1. 我神、我愛、我的永分,My God, my portion, and my love,
你永是我一切; My everlasting all!
在天我有何人, I’ve none but Thee in Heav'n above,
在地有你無缺! Or on this earthly ball.
 
2. 天上一切盡都空虛,
What empty things are all the skies,
地上更是如此! And this inferior clod!
並無一物值得歡娛, There’s nothing here deserves my joys
能與我神相似。 There’s nothing like my God.
 
3. 你是我的財富、生命,
To Thee we owe our wealth, and friends,
我的安穩住處; And health, and safe abode:
其他事物,我也感領,Thanks to Thy Name for meaner things,
但非我神、我主。But they are not my God.  
 
4. 閃耀財富,與你相比,
How vain a toy is glitt’ring wealth,
不過需空玩具! If once compared to Thee!
何況其他人之所倚,Or what’s my safety, or my health,
豈不更將人愚? Or all my friends to me?
 
5. 即使全地歸我為業,
Were I possessor of the earth,
群星也是我的, And called the stars my own,
若無你作我的一切,Without Thy graces and Thyself
我仍可憐至極! I were a wretch undone.
 
6. 讓人伸臂如同大海,
Let others stretch their arms like seas
籠羅一切財富; And grasp in all the shore,
 但我只要你的同在,
Grant me the visits of Thy face,
此外無所愛慕。And I desire no more.





創作者介紹
創作者 cwangela 的頭像
cwangela

田心

cwangela 發表在 痞客邦 留言(5) 人氣()