公告版位

我愛我神我的永分
My God, my portion, and my love







1. 我神、我愛、我的永分,My God, my portion, and my love,
你永是我一切; My everlasting all!
在天我有何人, I’ve none but Thee in Heav'n above,
在地有你無缺! Or on this earthly ball.
 
2. 天上一切盡都空虛,
What empty things are all the skies,
地上更是如此! And this inferior clod!
並無一物值得歡娛, There’s nothing here deserves my joys
能與我神相似。 There’s nothing like my God.
 
3. 你是我的財富、生命,
To Thee we owe our wealth, and friends,
我的安穩住處; And health, and safe abode:
其他事物,我也感領,Thanks to Thy Name for meaner things,
但非我神、我主。But they are not my God.  
 
4. 閃耀財富,與你相比,
How vain a toy is glitt’ring wealth,
不過需空玩具! If once compared to Thee!
何況其他人之所倚,Or what’s my safety, or my health,
豈不更將人愚? Or all my friends to me?
 
5. 即使全地歸我為業,
Were I possessor of the earth,
群星也是我的, And called the stars my own,
若無你作我的一切,Without Thy graces and Thyself
我仍可憐至極! I were a wretch undone.
 
6. 讓人伸臂如同大海,
Let others stretch their arms like seas
籠羅一切財富; And grasp in all the shore,
 但我只要你的同在,
Grant me the visits of Thy face,
此外無所愛慕。And I desire no more.





cwangela 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(5) 人氣()


留言列表 (5)

發表留言
  • 教會同工
  • 不好意思~尋找這首詩歌時無意間發現您這裡有英文版的音樂
    由於下月主日教會有主領想帶這首歌
    請問可以寄給我嗎?

    如果可以,請寄到:logos.khch@gmail.com

    麻煩你了~願上帝祝福你
  • 王叢思
  • My everlasting all!
  • 蔡姐妹
  • 您好
    不知您是否可以給我這首歌的音樂檔?您的版本好好聽喔,如果可以是否可以寄給我:octobersky1017@gmail.com,如果可以,非常謝謝您。

    蔡姐妹敬上
  • Pearl Tsai
  • 祢永是我一切,My everlasting all !
  • 訪客
  • 這是韓文詩歌 不知在台灣哪裡可以買的到
【 X 關閉 】

【PIXNET 痞客邦】國外旅遊調查
您是我們挑選到的讀者!

填完問卷將有機會獲得心動好禮哦(注意:關閉此視窗將不再出現)

立即填寫取消